Tuesday, September 25, 2007

XXL Silvers


The season is starting to wind down for me. I've got a couple of more trips this week and then it's time to winterize the boat and cabins. I hate to see it end so soon.
This morning it wasn't raining out, so Jane and I went out fishing for a couple of hours. Fishing was great and the average size was phenonemenal. I'm holding a 17lbs silver that provided the most entertainment of all the fish hooked this fall. We were fishing near the Crossover when the silver hit. He decided the river wasn't big enough so it beached itself on a gravel bar. It eventually found it's way back to the water and peeled out a 100yds of line. For all of you keeping score, chalk up another one on the "Fancy Pants."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lookin' fish -- glad you have this blog -- it's fun to keep up with the activities at Beaver Creek.
Peter