Monday, August 17, 2009

Fishing Report Week Ending 8/16/09

The silver fishing continues to be hot. We are at the peak of the first run but unfortunately the Kenai River is once again starting to flood. We still are catching our limits from the boat but the flood has impacted the bank fishing for silvers. The crest is predicted for Wednesday.

The first picture is "Team England" which consists of Geoff, Ian, and Graham. The next photo is Jim and Ron (growing up Jim was my second father). The next two photos are of Denver and Jerry. The final photo is the Parke family. Normally I'm not a superstitious person but after several snafus in the boat I realized that it was August 13th. The Parke's had a great attitude that day and I'm glad the salmon cooperated with us (except for the one I dropped in the river!).















No comments: