Monday, February 14, 2011

St. Cloud Sportsmen's Show Recap



A friend of mine has been posting a video blog of his fishing reports and after watching a few of them I decided I needed to do this as well. This is my first attempt at inserting a video on the blog so bear with me while I work out the kinks. I hope to be adept at recording and editing by the time the ice is off the Kenai River.




Last weekend Jane and I were at the St. Cloud Sportsmen's Show and it was great to meet all the people who are interested in coming to Alaska. It was certainly as fun, if not more fun, to spend time with those friends that have already been up. It was great to see the Miller's, the Stacken's, Alan Frerich, Al and Nick Witte, and especially Dan and Mary Meyer. Dan and Mary drove 7 1/2 hours from Peoria, Illinois to visit and help us at the booth. We certainly enjoyed their company and their unique perspective they bring as frequent visitors to Alaska It helped us present how special a trip to the Kenai can be.




Hope you enjoy the addition of video to my posts.

(p.s. Thanks to Will Robertson for the photo)







2 comments:

Beaver Creek Cabins & Guide Service said...

Ooops, sorry. The video did not work the way I planned. I hope to have it on soon.

Keith

Heidi Holtan said...

video looks good brother....