Sunday, March 16, 2014

100,000


If you look at the bottom right of this page under the "Blog Archive" column you'll see a number that represents how many times this blog has been viewed.  Sometime this week I will become a member of the 100,000 Views Club.

When my little sister Heidi told me I should be a blogger I was dead set against it.  I really didn't want to talk about myself and I thought the only people who would read what I had to say would be family members.   Well, 100,000 views later I guess I was wrong.

A big thanks to all of you non family members for continuing to read the blog.  I promise I'll try to keep things honest, straight-forward, informative, and entertaining.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you haven't run out of things to say....hahahaha.

JT

Anonymous said...

Umm, 100,000. I believe I'm responsible for about 1,000....well with 100,000 hits I''ll Definitely be raising my hand more often for sure!

Anonymous said...

Umh, 100,000. I believe I'm responsible for about 1,000....well with 100,000 hits I''ll Definitely be raising my hand more often for sure!

Beaver Creek Cabins & Guide Service said...

Oh, oh, George. You commented twice the same message. That means my right hand is now raised....

Thanks for being in the 1000 club.

Keith

Anonymous said...

Nice job big brother. Not only are you a great fishing guide but you are a great writer.
-hh