Sunday, February 10, 2019

Passive Aggressive Fishing Guide? Maybe...


A friend of mine sent this to me. I thought he was trying to tell me something and I asked if I was “THAT GUIDE.”

He said I wasn’t.

I’m glad.

I try to be patient with my clients and the last thing I’m going to do is yell and tell you you’re doing it all wrong.  My normal modus operandi is I’ll explain the technique/style that’s been working, and after three reminders you’re on your own. I figure the first time maybe you didn’t hear it correctly, so I’ll say it again. If you’re still doing it wrong, you’ll get a third reminder. If you’re still doing it wrong, well, you’re not coachable. Luckily, I haven’t had to bench anybody, but some people can’t quite figure out why they were the only one who didn’t catch fish that day.



No comments: