Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fishing Report Week Ending 10/3/10





The Jane show.

No clients this past week so Jane and I went fishing as often as we could. We would hit the prime time of the day and we caught fish every time we were out. Not limits but we did have good action. If you notice in the background of the photos above not a single boat fishing around us. This is what makes the fall magical to me. A good bite, decent weather, and spending quality time with Jane. I'm amazed that it use to be me that would ask to go fishing but now she's the one doing the asking. I've created a monster......poor me.

So, keeping with my normal format, photo one, two, and three are of Jane. The only thing to point out is the size of the silver in photo one (and also the new hat that Jane knitted). It had to be the largest silver caught in my boat over the past ten years. I didn't have a scale but I would estimate it at 18-19lbs. I did have a tape measure in the boat and it came in at 32 inches.

The dock comes out this week and so does my boat. Hopefully in between winterizing the cabins I'll be able to slip out to fish a couple of more times. It's a long time until May so I'm trying to get in all the time I can get on the river. If I don't get out and have a final fishing report I will provide a recap of the season. Let's just say it's been an interesting one on and off the water.

Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang!!!!!!!! OK Mary is jealous! Now it is her that wants to come back to fish again. She is already checking flights for next year.Thanks for the great pictures.
Hope to see you at a sports show.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jane!!!
peter

Gary Blinn said...

I know how much you both enjoy getting some time on the water. I wish I was there, really miss those times we got to fish together. Glad your season went well and you are both still intact from your hectic summer..

Anonymous said...

Awesome fishing Jane! Nice hat too!Sue Campbell