Monday, April 8, 2013

This One Is For the Dad's





Click here to view a fantastic video clip of a father and son fishing adventure.

How can you not like this?  What a great video of a day with a father and his son.
 
 
This is a shout out to my son Mac, and to thank him for all the fun times I had while he was growing up and for all our adventures yet to come.
 
Love,
your Dad
 
 
 
 
Just one more thing....
 
 

 
 
After I had written this post the photo above was sent to me from Christy and Jeff Provost of their son Joey proudly holding his very first steelhead.  Christy told me that when Joey caught this fish he asked his dad if they were going to eat it.   He said no.  Joey asked if it was a momma or daddy fish.  His dad told him it was a momma fish.  Joey said let's let it go so she can have more babies!   Thanks for sharing this great story and allowing me to pass this along to the readers of this blog.
 
 
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky guy, Keith.

King George said...

Perfect. I saw my 40+ year old nephew this week who's father has passed and within 5 min into the conversion he said when you gonna take fishing Uncle George. We can try out one of the spots where Dad used to take when I was a boy. I could not go but he was prepared to go on his own. He had two reels, a bait casting net and most important his 9 year old son who is David III.....!!!!!
One my greatest experiences was loosing a 10 lb bass and my daughter saying "Dad did you the the size of that Fish's mouth!