Sunday, December 16, 2018

Words of Appreciation From 2018

This time of year Jane and I like to look back on our season and discuss what we need to do make next year even more successful. Some things are out of our control, like fish runs and the weather, but other things can be changed and improved upon. This is also the time of year I like to look over my photos of comments that our guests left behind.
The photos used in this post are just a sample of the comments we received in 2018. This is because most of the wipe boards were cleaned by Jane before I could snap a pic.
It’s always a nice surprise to receive these remarks. 
Because you never know if our facilities meet people’s expectation.
We try hard to explain what we are and what we provide. “No surprises” is our goal and it seems to work.
I’ll conclude with my favorite note; a homemade card. What made this even better is it was attached to a box of Moose is Loose pastries. Mmmm, Moose is Loose....

Thanks everybody for a great 2018 season!






No comments: